Monday, June 17, 2013

Hi jammers
This is my last week in New York !I have mixed feeling on leaving i guess 
So anyways, hmm alota Glitches in aj I went to trade my Bat wings for a worn, 
i did the trade , so it wasn't i flash trade, Put once the trade happen , i got a tiger
Plush : / .. Both me and the other person were surprised , so i ask for trade 
back , But they ran.. Later they jamagram, saying sorry " but a trade is a Trade " 

So Today Rare item !
 Found in Jamaa Den items Market is the rare Pink Sofa ! 



5 comments:

  1. When I quit.. Do u want everything of mine? Or just the rares?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm taking down cookiez..

      Delete
    2. Your not quitting .. So what every items you want me to hold till your back

      Delete
    3. I'm quitting.. Not coming back

      Delete
    4. Today's update is so cool of course it's for members.. :( adventures came.. Ugh.. 4 more days of membership.. Then I'm going bye bye..

      Delete